Requirements of Garments Washing
Requirements of Garments Washing:
With the change of time, human choice and demands also change. As a result garment buyers are searching for new garments design and fashion to fulfill the customers’ demand. In that point of view, garment manufacturers are adopting new technology and processes to fulfill the requirement of garment buyers. Garments washing is one of those processes which can be developed by using new machines and various types of chemicals.
Objects of Garments Washing:
Various types of objects and advantages have discussed below:
- Starch materials present in the new fabrics of the new garment, which can be removed by garment washing. As a result, it feels soft during using the garments.
- After applying garment washing, the garments’ soft feeling can be increased more.
- Spots and dirt are removed from the garments by applying garment washing.
- Unwashed garment contains too much shrinkage, but there’s no possibility of further shrinkage after garment washing.
- Washed garments could be worn directly after purchasing from the store.
- Fading effect is produced in the garment by applying garment washing which enhances the beauty of the garment.
- The fading effect can be produced in the specific area of the garments as per specific design.
- The different outlook of garments could be produced in the garments by applying different garment washing techniques.
- A similar outlook can be produced in the garment by applying different garment washing techniques.
- The initial investment cost to set-up a garment washing plant is comparatively lower which helps to fulfill the requirements of buyers correctly.
Speech from the writer:
If you read this article attentively then you can easily answer the below questions in the interview:
- Mention the objects of garment washing.
- Mention the purpose of garment washing.
- Discuss various important factors of garment washing.
- Discuss the various key factors of garment washing.
Merchandiser at Fashion Xpress Buying House.
Badda, Dhaka, Bangladesh.