Basic Concepts of Garments Washing
Basic Concepts of Garment Wash
Garments Washing or Garment Wash:
It’s seen that, with the change of time, human choice and demands also changes. To meet the customer’s demand, garments design and fashion also change very quickly. As a result garments manufacturers are adopting new technology and processes to make the garments more fashionable. Garments washing or garment wash is one of that technology that manufacturers are applied at the current times to modify the outlook, appearance, comfort ability, and fashion of the garments. Normally garments washing are done after stitching the garments. Types of wash applied to garments are instructed by the buyer.
Objects of Garments Washing:
The main objects of garments washing are mentioned in the following:
- To create the vintage effect and worn-out look on the garments.
- To modify the outlook of garments.
- To introduce a unique appearance in the garments.
- To remove starch or sizing materials from the garments.
- To develop softness in the garments.
- To create a new fashion.
- To remove the dirty thing from the garments.
- To introduce the fading effect.
- To satisfy the customer.
Advantage of Garments Washing:
Various types of advantages of garments washing are given in the below:
- Garments softening feeling can be increased by using garment washing.
- Starch materials present in sewn garments can be removed by garment washing.
- Dirt and spots present in the garments can be removed by applying garment washing.
- No possibility of further shrinkage after applying garment washing.
- Wash garments can be wear after purchasing from the store.
- Different outlooks can be produced by applying garments washing.
- A similar outlook can be produced by applying different clothing washing techniques.
Limitations of Garments Washing:
There are some limitations of garment washing, those are-
- Change of garments size.
- Color is partly removed.
Merchandiser at Fashion Xpress Buying House.
Badda, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Email: [email protected]