Job Description of Commercial Manager in a RMG Factory
Main objective of the position:
Ensure corporate authority by establishing a proper management control and monitoring smooth operational performance for Export & Import activities for management reporting that satisfies the needs of concerned stakeholders. Commercial Manager will ensure all report by using Garments ERP Software. Garments ERP create different types of commercial management report which is very beneficial for daily official activities. The commercial module integrated with this garment ERP Software. Any concern person of commercial department can view their job responsibility in this software.
- Monitoring over all activities of Export section.
- Monitoring all activities of Import section.
- Co-ordinate with all activities with all other section of Commercial department (Export section, Import section, Customs section, Bank section, Audit section, BKMEA ,BGMEA& EPB section).
- Co-ordinate with Marketing & Merchandising department and Accounts & Finance department regularly for shipment schedule and fund management activities respectably.
- Responsible for prepare & submit monthly, quarterly and annual report to the management for necessary action.
- Responsible for monitoring overall activities of commercial department, co-ordinate the activities of commercial department with other department & outside parties, government offices, local liaison offices of buyer, audit farms, bank etc.
- Reporting to the top management of the company & participating in the Executive committee of the company to take decision with top management.
- Responsible to give a good account and prove to be equal to your responsibility
- Responsible for place booking to forwarder accordingly.
- Making Invoice, P-list and pass EXP form from Bank to ship out the export consignment.
- Responsible to collect Master L/C from Bank and open Back to Back L/C for raw material procurement for Export.
- Responsible for monitoring overall activities of commercial department, co-ordinate the activities of commercial department with other & inter department, outside parties, government offices, local liaison offices of the buyer, audit firms, bank etc…
- Prepare & submit Utilization Declaration from respective authorities which are required to Export goods.
- Submit & collect GSP certificate form component authorities.
- Responsible for renewal of Bond license, Fire license, Group Insurance policy, Annual audit report from customs authorities.
- Work with quite efficient, trustworthy, committed and dedicatedly.
- In charge to give instruction to finishing department to move cargo for Export in time.
- Fully in charge for making correspondence with local buying house & foreign buyer through e-mail time to time regarding Export documents.
- Reporting to the top management of the company & participating in the Annual Executive committee meeting of the company to take decision with top management
- Fully liable for submission of Export documents to local buying house or Buyer’s representative office to get Inspection Certificate.
- Liable for prepare presentation to the director of the company for monthly meeting purpose.
- Dependable to submit Export documents to Bank for negotiation with buyers bank for bill realization.
- Follow up the payment realization & disbursement the funds after getting the payment.
- Organize Import documents to release Import consignment in time.
Engr. Kh. Mashiur Rahman,
Garments Auto Machine Technologist,
Cell: +88 017 92 52 53 54