Advantage and Disadvantage of Straight Knife Cutting Machine
Advantage and Disadvantage of Straight Knife Cutting Machine:
Straight knife cutting machine plays an important role in the readymade garments sector. There are different types of cutting machines used during garments manufacturing but among those straight knife cutting m/c is maximumly used. This cutting machine has some advantages and disadvantages also which are mentioned in this article.
Advantages of Straight Knife Cutting Machine:
Different advantages of straight knife cutting machine have mentioned in the following:
- This type of cutting machine is used in the readymade garments sector in more than 99% of cutting cases.
- It can be easily transferred from one place to another.
- Straight knives cutting m/c is comparatively cheaper than others.
- A higher layer of fabric can be cut easily by using straight knifes cutting m/c.
- Automatic grinding.
- Excellent efficiency in cutting high curve lines than the round knife.
- By using these types of machines, round corners can be cut more precisely than even round knife cutting m/c.
- Fabric can be cut from any angle by using straight knifes cutting machine.
- Production speed is very good by using these types of cutting machines as up to 10 heights can be cut at a time.
- It was also suitable for straight line and curve line.
- Here, garment or apparel or clothing components can directly be separated from fabric lays.
Disadvantages of Straight Knife Cutting Machine:
Disadvantages of straight knifes cutting machine have pointed out in the below:
- High risk of damages because of the higher speed of the cutting machine.
- In the case of straight knives cutting m/c, sometimes deflecting may occur due to the weight of the motor.
- After a definite period, the knife needed to replace.
- Knife deflection is at high risk here when the layer height is too high.
- The faulty knife can damage the fabric layer.
- The operator is at high risk here for physical damage.
Merchandiser at Fashion Xpress Buying House.
Badda, Dhaka, Bangladesh.