What Types of Quality Control Tools & Equipment Used in Apparel Industry?
Apparel Product Testing:
Quality is an important issue for all types of clothing or apparel. Testing has so important to achieve the required quality of apparel in the readymade apparel industry. There are various types of testing done for apparel products by using quality control tools and equipment’s which are presented in this article. It also presents different types of testing needed for apparel shipment.
List of Quality Control Tools and Equipment Used in Apparel Sector:
- Crock meter,
- Other popular software for quality assurance,
- Abrasion tester,
- Electric Balance,
- Packing equipment,
- Doubling equipment’s
- GSM cutter,
- Data color software,
- Quality assurance tester,
- Day lightbox,
- Cloth measuring tape,
- GSM tester,
- Online fabric inspection,
- Fabric inspection machine,
- PH meter,
- Storage equipment,
- Mini dyeing machine,
Types of Testing and Approval Required for Apparel Shipment:
Important list of testing and approval needed for clothing shipment have mentioned in the below:
- Fastness to perspiration test,
- Fastness to water spotting test,
- Pilling resistance test,
- Crease resistance test,
- Fastness to heat test,
- Threads per inch test,
- Fastness to the chlorinated water test,
- Width test,
- Fastness to actual laundering test,
- Tear strength test,
- Tensile strength test,
- Stretchability and growth recovery test,
- Smoothness appearance test,
- Fastness to washing test,
- Fastness to the seawater test,
- Thermal stability test,
- Fastness to light test,
- Seam slippage test,
- Fabric weight test,
- Abrasion resistance test.
Types of Textile Testing and Quality Control Lab for Quality Assurance (Q.A):
A useful list of textile testing and quality control lab has pointed out in the following:
- Textile testing and quality control lab in the industry.
- Textile testing and quality control lab in the research institute.
- Commercial textile testing and quality control lab.
- Textile testing and quality control lab in the standardizing house.
- Textile testing and quality control lab in the dyestuff market.
- Textile testing and quality control lab in the port.
- Textile testing and quality control lab in the educational institute.
- Textile testing and quality control lab in the buying house.
- Textile testing and quality control lab in the armed force or defense market.
Merchandiser at Fashion Xpress Buying House.
Badda, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Latest posts by Mayedul Islam (see all)
- Car Title Loans: 3 Things to Know Before Getting One - October 27, 2020
- Top 10 Fashion Colleges in the World 2020 - December 7, 2019
- 5 Emerging Trends Poised to Transform Retail Supply Chains - November 28, 2019